Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, July 20, 2012

Ramadhan is coming

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim... Only a few hours left before night of Ramadhan is officially begin. Unfortunately I could not perform my terawih tonight at the mosque because I have work to be done. In my previous blog I did mention about the interview session at Akademi Sains Malaysia (ASM). Guess what? I have got an offer as a Science Officer C41 over there. After 2 weeks in dilemma and do the SWOT analysis, I decided to stay in Myagri. Why? Because I am not really interested with the job descriptions offered by the ASM. And I did ask some opinions from my colleagues about my career developments. And finally this is my decision. Hopefully this is the best for me. Amin... Alhamdulillah another rezeki from God. I have got an increment. This was not a counter offer from management because I, myself did the decision to stay. Does not matter how much I got pay, still feel so greedy. That sign was not good but I have to realize this is life. EVERYONE WANTS MORE AND MORE. NEVER ENOUGH FOR WHAT ALREADY POSSESSED. Try to put myself in others shoes. Everyone has their own problem. So do I. Just feel bless and grateful. Now I have to monitor 2 units of production which I think able to make me so stressful. Need to learn stress management. Seriously!!! Workload is increasing!!! Hopefully I can do well in everything... InshaAllah...Amin... Ok, Salam Ramadhan for all... I am sorry for everyhting...Together we grab a chance to muhasabah diri this Ramadhan.

No comments:

Post a Comment