Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, June 11, 2012

Self Determination

Long time my blog is untouched. Actually a lot of things I wanna write but my mind is heavily suffer traffic jam. Another new family member is welcomed to R&R family, brother in law. The ceremony was well done even so tired. It is normal to feel tired is it! That means, I took part in the wedding process. Heheheh... No more basuh ayam and periuk. I just prepared the souvenirs for the jemputan. 700 pieces of apam polkadot with the muffin size. Seriously not easy within 2 days. If superb already it does not matter at all. Tapi an amateur kan. So can imagine the mess I created. Hhahaha...As long everything was completely done. Actually I feel like I have a butterfly in my stomach. Why? Tomorrow I will attend an interview at KL. Malaysia government agency.Really hope that I can do well and able to conquer the heart of the interviewers. I really wanna that job. Seriously. Hopefully Allah shows me the best for me. Last minute preparation really make me like a baby wanna cry all the time. If I am not mistaken, last interview I attended was last 3 years maybe. So need to mentally and physically prepared for that. Ya Allah, gives me strength to control and overcome all these. Really scared. That is why I am writing to express my mess in my mind. A lot of things happen to me last 3 months. What I have gone through teach me how to appreciate life. Everything happens for a reason that I might or might not see. So I need to broaden my perspective of life. Don't want to be so rigid in life. Have to be flexible sometimes. Sometimes, if my problem is too personal, I will not share with anyone includes my parents. However, the parents' instinct usually always right. Even they lend me their ears to hear and solve my problem, but I am the one not ready to share it. I prefer to be surrounded with problems and solve it by myself. I know that I am fragile person but my determination is strong. Nice compliment for myself. Hehehehe...I can conquer Broga Hill, means I can conquer myself! Ok, need to be ready for tomorrow. Need to do some revision. Hopefully everything gonna be smooth. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment