Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Amma Appa

"Hope is the dream of the waking man."~ Aristotle.

I don't really know how to inter prate those wisdom words but it really meaningful to me. Hope and wake. 2 mutual exclusive words. Sort of "no sweat, no gain." Hermm...

I had a light fever and cough last week and a continuous flu till today. Approximately more than 10 days I think. The mucus is really suite me. That is why 'he' does not want to leave me immediately. Never mind...

Anyone reads a news about a 'missing' girl at Taman Tas Kuantan a few days ago? After a day of 'disappearing' report,the truth is unveil. No kidnapping!!! That girl known as Nur Fatiha dengan rela hati followed his boyfriend because she stressed with her own family. Sigh..... Don't know what actually happened but, this is so bloody fool Nur Fatiha!!! You are only 15 yo. Both sides (victim and her parents) are blamed for this. Mana ada teenagers yang tak rasa stress pada usia ini? And everyone please widely open your eyes regarding this issue. Learn something!!!

Everyone has problem. So do I. April is shortly coming. And I am super duper stress!!! I don't know how to handle my own problem. I ask for guidance from God, help from my surroundings. Amma appa!!! Hahhahaha..Those are not the calls for my parents okay!!!
So stress communicate with the berputar belit ayat person/people. It is so like a monkey of being middle man. This side says this, this side wants this. And feels so terhimpit and terkepit. What can I do are ask for clarification from both sides, in the same time controlling my hormone so that my emotion is stable during the conversation and wisely in decision making. Am I right? And don't forget to say sorry asap for my wrong doing so that no revenge or heart wrenching. Amma appa!!!

Can't wait for weekend. Need time to feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment