Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Some of weird/shock things

Detik detik sebelum New Year 2012.

1. I was crying watching some Malay dramas. It was so weird...

2. PD vacation was really super fantastic. Got sunburn and learnt something new; how to float myself. Hehehehe...

3. Ghost Protocol was awesome... Rashid terlopong tengok Ethan Hunt's stunt sambil makan pop corn dan sosej. Siap cakap, nak sosej lagi. Cekni gi beli kejap. NO WAY!!!

4. News: 1 death (father of one of Myagri staff).
: One of Myagri staff got heart attack.


New Year 2012.

1. Superb sad after my parents and sister going back to KT after staying here for a quite some time. Really don't have idea why I was crying like a child. Never before.

2. I left my atm card at the atm machine after doing some transaction. Just took a receipt. Luckily there was warm hearted lady chased and gave it to me back.

3. Plan and try to find any suitable part time to earn extra money

No comments:

Post a Comment