Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, December 16, 2011

Ombak Rindu

Long time no new post...

Lately, life a little bit boring because of the same routine everyday. Seriously want to find part time job but I am afraid cannot give my full attention coz I'm kind of person who likes to settle my work last minute. I like to give an excuse, isn't it?

Awal Muharram lepas selesai sudah majlis perkahwinan my 2nd brother. Alhamdulillah. Everyhting was okay. So, what did I do for the ceremony? Of course a lot...But one thing I really remember was process membersih dan memotong ayam. Instead of potong kuku kaki ayam, I hit my own finger twice. Wohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I was so lucky enough as my finger didn't break into 2. Anyway, it was really fun.

Tak cukup mekap di muka, dicarinya lagi dalam beg tu. This is dangerous for young kid to be trained like that.

Anyway, today I would like to share about the positive or supportive statements that I've got from tweeples. Actually by reading all the tweets make me smile, laugh, wondering, think and sometime what dah happen??? Some tweets cover the current issues in Malaysia, about the sensitive issue certainly about religion, rumours in the entertainment industry, new knowledge @ information, recent problems faced by tweeple and many more.

Ok, these are the some tweets from @funnyortruth: (as I remember the sentences sound like this)

1. If Spongebob lives in a circular pineapple, why does inside of his house have corners? >>> Oh, really I've never thought about this while watching spongebob!

2. Pressing the elevator button million times, thinking it will make it become faster. >>>I bet everyone experiences it, especially when we in rush! Hakhakhak...

3. Whenever I see my parents are coming towards my room, I instantly hide my hp and open the books. >>> Yes, I face the same thing since my teenage time till now. But instead open the book, I play game installed in the hp.

4. Using your perfume as air freshner.>>> Spray the cheapest one only!!!

5. Texting a person in the same room as you, then starring at them until they get you.>>> Hahahahah...Absolutely yes. Will do this when don't agree with the speaker aka BOSS in the meeting. Can't wait till the meeting is over.Gossipppssss!!!

6. Pretending that nothing hurts at all is what hurts the most. >>> Never ever in a state of deniable. Just admit it and grief and feel the pain.

Lately my "hobbies" are reading (blog, comic lawak kampus and chicken soup novel) and watching all the tv programmes. Nothing to do. Seriously boring!!!

Anyway,I have found these 2 blogs; si kumbang jingga yang perasan comel and isteri Dr angkasawan Malaysia. The first blog is fun to read and the second blog is informative blog esp for those who are ready to be mom. Anyway, both blogs are attractive.

Before I forgot, I had watched Ombak Rindu last Tuesday with my colleagues at Alamanda Putrajaya. We were so mean because mocking/teasing some fanatic fans who take a photo with a piece of hard paper that represented as Aaron Aziz. Actually we want to but malu. HAHAHAHAHAH. NO WAY!!! So, should I recommend others to watch it? My answer is up to you guys. For me, the plot was ok and ok ok ok. What can I say? The movie actually ok. Again. Hahaha. The characters were ok and the actor/actress successfully played their role even there were some technical problems obviously detected by audience. For me, Mila is paling kesian. The one you love very much can't pay your love back. Remember, cinta tak kejam cuma manusia yang tak pandai menghargainya. I love this sentence. One scene that I would like to suggest to the director to do next time is let Datuk Sufiyah (mother of Hariz) kena strike by lightning and mati keras kejong when she chased out Izzah from his son house. Sampai hati tu... Di kala malam tambah pulak heavy rain tambah pulak orang tu pregnant. If there is an award for the most annoying actress, I would like to suggest one of the candidate is Azizah Mahzan. I mean the award based on acting ok. No in real life. Don't get me wrong.

The media mentioned that the audience menangis sampai teresak esak. And I don't have any idea why I was not crying at all. Aik??? I felt sad saja but the tears were not going out. The only scene that can torn apart my heart was when the hero confessed to the heroin that he loved her and never leave her what ever might happen even he married another woman. The way he said like he is very very very an adorable man. The actor was crying. He is a tough man though! I am a person that cannot see a man cries. Seriously! There were couples of time when I need to face crying man. Oh no... I was crying too!!! Heheheheh..Ngeeeeeeee!!! So, I rate 3.5/5 starts for Ombak Rindu. Maybe there will be more love story/movie after Ombak Rindu successfully gain about RM10mil after 2 weeks showtime. No more hantu hantu story or gangster gangster movie.

Ok, that's all for now. Chowwww...

No comments:

Post a Comment